Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trial upon trial


Sometimes it seems as if trials come one after another or even before you have finished one, another is beginning. I am in the midst of yet another adversity in my life. I am thankful for a loving Savior that is holding me up right now. I believe there is no way I would make it through this alone. I am grateful for so many friends that stick around even in the eye of the storm, a storm sometimes aimed at them. Please pray for my family because we could use all the help we can get at this time. I feel the strength from the many prayers that are being sent our way.

3 comments:

Love my babes said...

Love the picture! Always in my prayers! Always here for you! Love ya!

Steph K said...

I'm sorry you are having such a rough time.

The Holland Family said...

I'm glad you posted. I was worried about you. I haven't been on for a day or two and I kept waiting for a post. Glad to know you were at womens conference. I think about you often and pray for your peace. Nicole - Mia's mom ^i^