Wednesday, September 8, 2010

With Him


I want to write about so many things today. I want to blame my angst on someone. I want to vent and scream and pout and cry. I want someone to understand. I want to talk about dropping balls and saying sorry to others and a lot of things but I am just angry and sad and having so much self-pity. I want to strike out in this anger and hit whatever is closest, whatever I can reach, with as much energy as I have left, but then my soul is saying, haven't you been angry long enough, haven't you tried hard enough to help others understand, haven't you tried to carry this burden by yourself. Give it to the only One that can help, that can understand, realize you are nothing without Him and He is the only thing that matters, with Him everything is possible without Him, well you have tried that.

No comments: