Friday, September 17, 2010

17 years ago today.......




17 years ago today, Harlen and I were living and taking care of his Grandpa. While walking up the stairs my water broke, but my labor never started. Later in the afternoon the doctor asked us to come in and he would start me on the pit. It seems like yesterday. We were so excited for this new baby to come into our lives. We went to the hospital with both blue and pink because we wanted it to be a surprise. 8 hours of labor and a beautiful 8lb 10 oz baby boy came into this world. He would be born at 12:05 am the next day.


Tomorrow Loughlin will be 17. We miss him so much, my heart aches with every passing moment today.

2 comments:

Troy, Courtney, and Max said...

We're thankful Laughlin was born and that we got a chance to know him. Troy loved him a lot, we are thinking of you and your family today.

Anonymous said...

We, too, are blessed to know Loughlin and hope you know that we're thinking of you and yours.