Thursday, April 16, 2009

Change


Funny how things can change in your life, overnight, when it is least wanted, when you really don't think you can handle anymore. Change, it is never ending, it sneaks up on you and takes you by surprise and your life looks nothing like it did 6 months ago. How can there be people in your life that seemed to be the closest to you, they leave you and others who only seemed to be on the side line step up and prop you up when you never even thought to ask for their help.
Where is my life going? How do I keep us together? How do I ignore all of the hurt and anger? How when there are only a few times in the week when I think I can make it myself through the grief alone. The anguish is overwhelming. How long can I pretend that nothing is wrong? I need my Savior's love to encircle me today, to help me make the right decisions. I need a fairytale ending to this tragedy, I call my life.

2 comments:

Love my babes said...

Your kids will always remember how you were there for them. They will remember the great talks they had on the drive to and from school. If they had ridden the bus they wouldn't have had that extra time to bond as brothers and sisters. They will remember that you loved them enough to drive them to school. They will remember that you would fight for them no matter what. They will remember the time you spent at their activities smiling from the sidelines instead of cleaning. Your love is what they will remember. When they think of Love on this earth they will think of you. Just look at their faces and you will know that you are a great mom. Their faces light up at the mere sight of you. Never forget that. Always remember you are a GREAT mom and that God picked you to be their mom and that's what matters.

Love ya!
Amy

Bridget said...

I've heard it once said that the only constant we have in life is change. So true. I, too, hope for a fairytale ending. May you feel some peace today.