Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Wish

My Christmas wish of just a little peace came through. I found helps that are working. I feel about 80% good and I am so grateful. I wanted to enjoy my family through the holiday and I have. Christmas was wonderful. I missed Loughlin so much but it was different. I have found a way of still enjoying the rest of these beautiful children God has granted me and yet yearn for the ones I am without. Today Harlen and I are celebrating 19 years as a married couple. Our life certainly hasn't been easy but us together feels stronger than it ever was.

We took our kids to see the new Narnia last week. So many quotes popped out of that movie for me but the one I loved most was something like, "I have spent far too long thinking about what was taken from me, instead of all that has been given to me." I am far from making this quote a reality but I am trying everyday now. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you so much for all the words of encouragement throughout the last 2 years. You will never know how grateful I am. My heart is so full of love for everyone in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you have a wonderful day together!
And I'm so grateful that you have been finding a measurable amount of peace in the last little while. You can see it in your countenance...and I hope you will continue to see it. Love to all of you!