Friday, December 19, 2008

Maybe I can do this

Today I woke up to a documentary on Joseph Smith. He was subject to so many trials and even at the end he asked where is the cover over thy people and the Lord responded that if he can just endure he will be rewarded in heaven.
The grief feels manageable today and I feel my Savior near me. I feel some peace in my home and some hope for tomorrow. I have this overwhelming feeling today that I am needed here on Earth to raise my other 5 children and that Loughlin and Rhiannon are fine. It is a comfort to know, the others that went before them are caring for my babies. I can feel the blessings and prayers of my family surrounding me today. I love my Heavenly Father and will follow my Savior wherever he leads me. He restoreth my soul and I am eternally grateful for that knowledge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again, glad to read you are having a good day..God Bless e x