Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

A day that is suppose to celebrate the beginning of a new year, for me, is a day that eludes to the unknown. The questions in my mind are swirling: Will I find any joy this upcoming year? Can I handle my life and the upcoming events that tried me when I was whole? Should I go back to school?
The feeling in my gut is bad this morning, worse than it has been for a many days. The dread and the sorrow is overwhelming. I miss Loughlin with every breath, with every thought. How will I make it without him? Lord please shelter me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello again...I am thinking maybe you need to ask Loughlin for a sign he is okay and ask him to guide you....Sending my love and strength to you from Down Under....xx don't fight the pain use it to help you grow x