Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wow!

I am so glad this day is coming to an end. I never thought that I would have to sum up my sons life in a paragraph but that is exactly what the school asked us to do for the school year book. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. In some ways it finalized Loughlin at school and in his life with his friends. My stomach is sick. I still can't believe he really is gone. Even Harlen is sad tonight. I feel like I should be the strong one but I cannot muster up the energy. I just want to go to bed and start again tomorrow. Maybe it will be better. I just miss him so much. I miss his smile and his arguing with me over silly things. I miss him asking to go hunting and wishing he didn't have to feed tonight because it is so cold. I am very cold without you Loughlin. I wish I could find something to warm my soul.

No comments: