Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Maya's Writing in English Class

Loughlin oh Loughlin, I wish you were here with me, right here, right now in this little town. I sit here missing you and waiting for you to give me a sign that you are here. Loughlin, you are my brother that I miss the most. I love you so much. I miss you so much. I hope to see you again. I wish you were here mostly because I wish mom would be okay. She misses you the most. She is my Savior. I love her so much, We love you to the bottom of the earth. You will always be in my heart, always and forever I love you to the earth's core and back to the infinities. Even though I don't remember you as in the stuff we did together, I wish I did, but then again I don't remember the pain after it happened, so there is all good and bad to this subject. I remember some things we did together when I look at pictures but I wish I remembered more than that but sadly I don't.

Freewriting and Ode. My new English Major Child. So deep and thoughtful for a 14yr old. Love her so much!

1 comment:

mom/Janet said...

I have commented on your blog a few times and check in every once in awhile. I can't help it, I hurt so bad for you. You are sounding like you a part of life a little better. That made me glad for you and hope you fell consistent in finding some good. This last from your daughters English paper shows that you are doing something right. She gave you a wonderful compliment and acknowledged your pain. You're doing good as a mother. I pray you will have a great summer.