Monday, March 11, 2013

What Priceless looks like......



This is what Priceless looks like.....This is my family in the Summer of 2008 before we lost Loughlin. This is really how my family was, most of the time. We enjoyed each other, we loved spending as much time as we could together, look at the smiles, if only you could hear the laughter. This is a gift that will remain as priceless as I have ever received. I ordered prints for all of our families. I want everyone to remember this moment, not the moments that followed, but this one incredible moment that has been branded in my mind and heart and soul. I love it! My cousin took these pictures when we were in Utah in my parents' back yard. And the more memories I can have the better, the more smiles on his face and laughter in his eyes the better this grief becomes, the less the guilt because it helps me believe he was happy here and I was an ok mom to him. I miss this family.........

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Wow you brought tears to my eyes...Love you guys and I love this picture too! Thank heaven for fun memories!