Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Break

The Break has started for both schools, but the problem is there is really no break. Cyrus is going to the coast to fish with the Priest Quorum. True is going to State FFA to compete in the Parliamentary Procedure competition. Maya, Giles and Lea have plans to spend with friends. Harlen might sneak away with Cyrus to the coast, but probably he will be stuck in some pickup delivering bulls or on a tractor working away and I will be stuck at home doing book work. I hate book work. So if you think I am feeling sorry for myself, I am. I am taken back to a time when Spring Break meant Break. Oh yah I married a farmer and there has never been such a time.(OK maybe once or twice) I digress......Sometimes I just want to complain about book work. GAG YUCK and just think when I started school, I thought I wanted to do other people's books! I must have been nuts then too!

No comments: