Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy B-Day Giles

I think some who read this blog might think that i am always down, always distressing. I have a busy life, 5 kids and a husband whom I love. We have a farm and ranch that keeps all 7 of us so busy. My heart aches each and everyday over the loss of our son. This blog is my way to sort through the raw feelings that make their way into my heart and soul and mind. When I get them out on the computer screen I can take the good and leave the bad but at least I get them out.

I could start using it as somewhat of a journal too but it is hard to mix the sane and insane so lets just keep it insane........

Giles had his 9th birthday on Saturday. He got tons of money, which he loves, and had a blast at the Y with his family and four friends. He is one lucky boy. He shares that b irthday with my beloved Grandma and a wonderful cousin both of whom I miss a so much.

1 comment:

Heather C said...

I had forgotten that Giles has the same birthday as April and Grandma. Funny how April 2nd seems to come up every generation in our family. I was remembering the both of them this weekend. I have been going to therapy lately trying to deal with some crap and have been talking a lot about April and her dying so it is all feeling a bit raw lately. Made me miss her all the more this year.

Tell Giles Happy Birthday!!!! Oh, I had to laugh a bit at your commenting on people thinking your always down, the majority of my journals only ever got written in when I was feeling horrible about something. If anyone read them they would think I was a depressed, sad, mess. It is so good though to get all those feelings out of your head sometimes.