Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cemetery woes

*****Update****
I just got back from the cemetery. Everything and I mean everything was piled in this huge pile full of crap and dead flowers and I am angry. They only clean off the graves 2 weeks after Memorial Day and then they post it in advance. I have been crying since. I feel the Mother Bear coming out. There is not much i can do for my son now but I can keep his grave beautiful.

Harlen and i just drove past the cemetery and all of the flowers, chimes and other decorations were gone. I knew they cleaned up after Memorial Day but have no idea why it is all gone today. The cemetery was haunting without the bright colors to glimmer it up. I have been awful careful about keeping his little space looking nice. I can't keep the house up but I can keep that little area looking beautiful. Off to find out what is going on.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

So sorry. Some cemeteries get pretty anal about decorations.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry...talk about unfair. You have dealt with too much to be treated so terribly like this...

For what it's worth I'm thinking of you!