Thursday, August 27, 2009

How long must this darkness persist?
I search for my soul, it doesn't exist.
I am exhausted , alone,
No one is at home.
For the first time , I believe I won't make it ,
They think I am strong but I fake it,
That I can handle all that has come to bear.
I look at that road, no I stare.
The image ,it always is there,
Really could this all be fair?
If there's a God I don't feel it.
Support sometimes I just steal it.
From anyone willing to give,
and all this just so I live,
this life that is not my own,
I wish my heart was made out of stone......

1 comment:

Amy Poulson said...

I can feel the pain and all I can do is send you a hug. Feel free to "steal" support from me and everybody else who loves you and prays for, thinks about, and wants to do anything to make the pain stop. You are one of the strongest people I know.

Now go read Molly's blog today. I promise you that she thought it would never ease either, and she is proof that you can feel happiness again, even if the pain is still there in some form. There is a light out there somewhere. It is different for everybody, but I am hoping that your happiness is on the way.

Love you!

Amy