Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school here in Nyssa. Sometimes survival is all you ask for. We survived. I am home alone now with so much time to think. I am still struggling with God. I am still struggling in this life that is my new existence. I can't say things are better because I don't believe they are. I don't see an end to the darkness. I have a hard time even looking towards the future. Everyday I try my best to raise my remaining kids here on Earth. I try to make their lives as close to what they should be, but it is so difficult. I am so tired.

On the upside the walking has helped me. I am sleeping better at night and I have lost 20#'s. I love to get away and just have the hour by myself. I am hoping things look up soon. Loughlin's birthday is September 18th. He would have been 16, now he never will be, no first drive, first date, no 16. What a rip!

1 comment:

The Holland Family said...

I always have a prayer in my heart for you. I hope your heart heals. Love, Nicole