Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September

I don't know how a mom gets through the first birthday without your kids here. It is just September 1st and I cannot breath. I keep thinking in 17 days Loughlin would have been on his first date, had a licence, and a huge party at our house celebrating the big day. Now I sit and wonder what we could do to celebrate his life that wouldn't hurt my heart too much but honor him as a great young man. I miss him. Picture day today, a year ago they took the last picture I have of my young man. I could barely feel out the papers for Cy and True today.

We missed football sign ups I guess(don't really know when they actually were) but now True might not be able to play football in Nyssa this year. I will drive him as far as I have to to get him to play though. It is one of my greatest joys to watch him exceed.

Maya on the other hand was, in a round about way, told she was too out of shape to play on the team she has been playing on for two years. Kind of a blow for a while but truly who likes soccer anyway. We start hip hop dancing with Maya and Lea next week. She will love it so much more but miss her friends.

Cyrus decided against football this year his legs are still bothering him. He has a very full load of classes as a Freshman though and will stay very busy.

Harlen is so busy harvesting and I am left alone most of the time in this lonely house. I miss my little Lea keeping me hopping.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Our Evan's 3rd Birthday is on Sept. 7...actually this is our 2nd birthday without him...he died just 1 month before he turned 2...I will say an extra prayer for you...this is a hard month! I have appreciated the comments you have left me and I think of you often. Sending love and comfort your way,
Angela

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....