Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A Belly Laugh is so Therapeutic / Homecoming Dance / Last JV Game

I have had a couple of really good days. I spent time with my kids getting ready for Homecoming. We laughed and we laughed. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I can't believe how much better I felt. A belly laugh is better than any drug.

Lea went to her 1st Cotillion, She was beautiful. She was nervous and silly. She had so much fun. She cannot wait for the next one.

Giles went to Homecoming for his 1st time, 1st dance in high school. He had a good time but he is way too cool to  tell me how much fun he had. His date Brenda is beautiful and sweet. They are cute together.

Maya is a Jr. and she lives for this kind of stuff. She plans what they are going to do for weeks. She buys a dress, shoes, jewelry. She looked gorgeous. Her smile is intoxicating. She has so much fun in life.






Giles also played his last JV game of the season. He got a lot more play time and he had fun. (I hope not enough fun he wants to do it again) but he had a good time.






All in all last week was by far a better week. It was hand over fist, good over sad. I love my kids. I am glad that most of them are enjoying their lives now. It takes some of the guilt out of my heart.

No comments: