Thursday, April 2, 2015

Birthdays ! Giles is 13



Happy Birthday Giles! 

He turned 13 today. 



He is always so much fun. He decides he likes something new and he learns it and masters it. 


He is smart, popular, hilarious, stubborn but honest and loyal. I am grateful everyday that he is part of my life. 



He misses his brother so much. He breaks down once in a while when things just get too difficult. 



He is the perfect middle between Maya and Lea. They both love him more than mac & cheese ( and that is a lot) 


He was the easiest baby. He is an easy kid to raise. I hope he has a great day. 



We are eating at his favorite Mongolian Barbecue tonight. 


Next week, paint balling and pizza with his friends.





Today is also my Grandma Harmer's Birthday and my Cousin April's. My Grandma lived a hard life. She lost her little Stephen when he was just 3. She missed him until the day she died. April died at 18 of cancer. I really miss them both.





No comments: