Monday, April 6, 2015

Cat Scans and Contribution day


True
True had a Cat Scan today. He has been having a lot of pain in his lower abdomen for a while now. They thought it was a hernia but couldn't find it. Now they are on an exploration to find the cause. I am nervous. I am sick worrying. I wish we knew the cause, for not knowing is torture.

Loughlin Showing
I also took around the money to the Music, Band and Art Department today from Loughlin's bull. I have been procrastinating it. I knew it would be hard. I love doing it, but the forced memories are hard to hold back. He was an incredible artist.

Loughlin's Bull that sold in our Sale this year to Rocky Sherbine
He had a beautiful voice and loved to sing. Even though he rarely did in public. One year he sang a solo in the choir concert. He was so brave. Here is the song he sang.......

Loughlin's Solo Song Daniel Powter, "Bad Day"

Oh how I miss him. I write my memories of him because I am so afraid one day I won't remember. My heart is aching today. He could have made a mark on this world. Now his mark is made with contributions in his name. I guess at least it is something.

No comments: