Sunday, April 7, 2013

How Can Things Be So Bitter and So Sweet at the Same Time???



This week has been jammed packed full of family fun. True had so many baseball games. He helped undo a wrong and Cyrus backed him up with a vengeance at school this week, Giles turned 11 and had a great party at our house last night but the biggest of all is that Cyrus went to his first Prom tonight. My heart is so full and that proud momma valve is working overtime. I am so grateful for the incredible kids I was blessed with, how they make such good decisions and stand up for what's right and sound off when it isn't.



Now for the bitter. Birthdays without Loughlin here are so hard. If you could have only known him you would understand. He was so funny and he loved his siblings so much. He would go out of his way to make them, each one of them so special. Baseball was Lough's sport. Man he was so good at it. His eye-hand coordination was unbelievable, He was a finesse player. He was beautiful to watch. But the one thing that is hurting tonight is that Loughlin never got to go out on a date. He never got to experience what Cyrus is tonight. I don't want to take anything away from Cyrus but it just hurts my heart that I missed it all with Lough.

Oh but Cyrus deserves this happiness and wow did he look handsome. He humbles me with his greatness. His smile melts his mom and he can get whatever he wants, True loves baseball and he is a powerhouse player. He stands up against injustices, no matter the cost to himself. Giles he is the sweetest guy. He wants to grow up too fast and be like his brothers. I love these 3 young men so much that sometimes it feels like my heart can hold no more. but it could. I wish everyone could really know them.

No comments: