Thursday, May 17, 2012

Decisions Decisions


Our family finally made the decisions on the scholarships. It was so hard picking out of such great kids. We loved them all so much. I find myself relieved to have that job done, no more mind changing and contemplating and worrying about feelings. I think we found the ones Loughlin would really want to receive this money and help. 4 girls and 4 boys will be the recipients.

In other news True went to the Oregon coast on a school trip for 4 days and the house has been eerily quiet, too quiet. True's friend Kevin spends most of his days here also and so we are really missing 2 voices in the pack. I am coaching Maya's softball team this year. I haven't coached since Loughlin and Cyrus were rookies, a long time ago. My oh my am I feeling the muscles I had forgotten I owned. I love coaching though, I just hope I haven't lost my mojo.


The grief has really calmed for these last few days. I am resting for I do believe it is the calm before the storm.

No comments: