Thursday, May 5, 2011

2 Steps Forward--One Step Back

It seems these days I spend most of my time making up the difference from the days before, trying to keep this forward progress. I am growing weary but there is some fight still in me. I have felt terrible for over a week. Well that is nothing new except for the fact that i felt good for about a week before that. Now I know what life could be, should be and I want a part of it. so here's to finding a new way to feel good again. Wish me luck.

Mother's Day, then Maya's birthday, then Rhiannon's birthday, then Cyrus' birthday, then Rhiannon's angel day, so many ups and downs in this month. I need some good energy.

2 comments:

Heather C said...

It must be hard to have felt good and then to have that go away but I think the positive thing in that is that you are getting some feeling good days mixed in there and hopefully those will get to be more and more.

I will be thinking of you this month and sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Bridget said...

Sending you positive energy.