Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Signs Signs everywhere there are signs.

 



Yesterday was a hard day for me. I had to deal with the life insurance. I had to open up to checking accounts for the money people gave us for Harlen's memorial and the Trust. I was feelin awfully lonely and sad but i got in my car to hear Harlen's terrible favorite song, Boston, "More than a feeling," Which I hate but yesterday I loved every minute. Still licking my wounds I headed to pick up a prescription at the drug/slash alcohol store. I even brought my cash for that Fireball Whiskey. Just as I opened the door the bishop called and wanted to spray my farm for flies.......I didn't buy it. I don't care if other people drink, but I am an alcoholic in the making. Today I went to see Dr. Booth as I was leaving hid office, The Beatles,"Let it Be" was on the radio. Is this reaching out from the heavens or am I just seeing things.

1 comment:

RaCH said...

Definitely signs and no, you aren’t seeing things. I hear my mom’s laugh, my dad’s chuckle and I’m not sure the word to describe it, but I feel their guidance or maybe opinions on things all the time. When I’m particularly down, if I pay attention, I can literally feel their love and concern for me. I talk to them daily and tell them I love them and I know they can hear me.
We both feel Harlen’s love and concern too, for you and for the kids. He’s with you Kenda and cheering you on.
Love you 💜