Friday, September 18, 2015

Loughlin's Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci5D5r6ZjXA
Green Day, "Wake me up when September Ends"
Loughlin's favorite group when he passed away

I am feeling like I have a hangover this morning. And wishing that it was a real one, at least I would have had some reprieve from the anguish I am feeling this week. I have been sleeping like hell lately, again. I have a hard time going to sleep and when I wake up in the night I can't go back to sleep because the guilt and grief hit me like a ton of hay. It's that time of year again. It will last 2 months then I will go back to, the life moves on even without you stage. 


Loughlin would be 22 yrs old today. I could put up some pictures of him but I have used most of what I have. It would just feel like a re-run. I hate re-runs. It's depressing to run out of pictures of your son, although I ran out of pictures of Rhiannon after 3 pictures. I did get some pictures from Loughlin's 7th & 8th grade math teacher. It was very kind of him to go back through his pictures to find them. I could use one of them. What a birthday present. (sarcasm) I am down, lower than low. I hope I recover faster than in the past. Cyrus left for the U of O yesterday and it just feels like purgatory here. I need to get my house painted before it turns cold but I barely have enough energy to wash clothes. My dishes are piled up and the house is a mess. I am a mess, but I make it to pick up the kids everyday at school, volleyball games, and True's senior year of football. My priorities are still in the right place. 

I guess I should wish Lough a Happy Birthday, but he isn't here and I don't pretend well.

No comments: