Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Another thought.............

I can’t breathe any air.
Have I ever been so scared?
Sure I have faced so many trials.
Walked alone for countless miles.
Felt loss of ones that are close.
Abuse, I felt more than a dose.
I never thought that this would be me.
A large mass the doctor would see.
How can I think about leaving?
God is not worth believing.
My kids need me, at least that’s what I thought.
No hope is the reflective state I have caught.
I don’t have a great record of luck.
In fact you could say it really quite sucks.
So how do I stay on a positive track?
When any kind of expectation I lack.
And the cards in the deck feel stacked,
Against the crux of my back,
The amount of luggage I pack,
Would make others slack.
I am nauseated and sick.
My feelings seem jumbled and thick.
Tomorrow is the day I will know.

I hear the whisper as the wind blows.

No comments: