Sunday, June 7, 2015

Maya's Party


At one time in the 48 hr birthday party we had 13 girls. We traveled to Fruitland for Maya's softball game. We ate pizza, cake, chips, drank pop, stopped at Duth Bros. for a sweet treat. We watched movies and the next day went shopping in Nampa. It has become an annual shin dig. I sure love everyone of these girls. Maya is so lucky to have such great friends in her life. 

Life is busy right now. I am coaching Maya in the Y14 softball. Practices M-W-F 9:30- Games T-Th 6pm and sometimes Friday. I coach Lea's Y11 softball team. Practices T-Th-F 9- and Games M-W at 6pm. Giles is playing Babe Ruth 14-15 when he just turned 13. He practices almost everyday at 6 ant games T-Th and Saturday times vary. The house is a mess. We haven't had time to paint but these times are running out for me and my little ones. I love it, but boy my age is starting to show. :)

No comments: