Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day #3


Last night Harlen and I went out for a much needed date. While eating dinner I spotted a Ty Monkey on the shelf. I had to bring it home it reminded me of how much Loughlin loved Lea. A special bond was formed between those two on the day she was born. They were so much a like. He always said that the hospital must have switched Lea's brain with a monkeys before we brought her home. He was forever hanging her upside down and she would squeal with delight. Lea always talks about her brother. She misses him so much. He had so much patience with her and that was not like Loughlin to have so much patience.

3 comments:

Heather C said...

What a cute picture and I love the brain switched with monkeys comment! Sounds like you guys had a great sense of humor.

Bridget said...

I love special sibling bonds.

Anonymous said...

Lea is definitely one of the cutest monkeys we've ever seen, that's for sure! I'm glad you and Harlan got to go on a date and hope you had a good time.