Friday, November 20, 2015

My Aunt Mary


Last night, after a long hard battle, I lost one of the most important people in my life. She had been fighting congestive heart failure for 20 years. She made it 14 years longer than they gave her, but for me it could never be enough. My Aunt Mary was always there for me. She wasn't afraid to tell me when I was screwing up my life , yet she was always there when it seemed my life was falling apart. She was one of the very few people I got to share Rhiannon with. She babysat for me during my high school graduation, and even though I moved away she never left my side or my heart. I loved her so much, and she always let me know, she loved me. The picture is of her and her 3 incredible sons that always treated her like the star she was. I am gong to miss her more than I could ever explain. On the sweetness scale she scored a high 10. She solved most her problems with kindness and her family never had to wonder if they were loved. Look at her smile and you  will know how she lived her life. The tears won't stop. She said my name as she was passing and I wish I would have been there. 

I will love you forever Mary.

No comments: