Sunday, November 29, 2015

Lucky



This is my dog Lucky. He has been my best buddy during the day since just months after Loughlin died. He greets me every morning, every time I come home and he was always the best security system money could buy. He was so sweet and wouldn't hurt a fly. The day we left for my Aunt's funeral some horrible Asshat neighbors shot him dead. They didn't even call. They lied about him chasing their non existing chickens. Their female dog came over to our house in heat and Lucky followed her home. They shot him dead. What kind of people do this? What kind of laws let someone do this. I miss him every moment here. Everyone loved lucky, from the post lady, to the Fed Ex and UPS delivery guy. In fact everyone that came to our house. I am heartbroken. He was 3 legged and the sweetest lab on the planet. Who is there now to cheer me up when I can't do it anymore? I have so much anger and hate in my heart right now. It is hard for me to stay smart. So sad. :(

2 comments:

mom/Janet said...

I am so sorry you have to go through yet another loss.

Bridget said...

Whoa. So sad. I'm sorry.