Monday, October 12, 2015

The Dreams Continue and Sleep Deprivation



I really don't know why the dreams are continuing. I had another dream of True dying in a car accident. I woke up and couldn't or didn't want to go to sleep. The next night I dreamed of Maya dying of cancer. On the wall above her hospital bed was a chalkboard of all the procedures they performed to save her. It was so real that I woke up in a pool of sweat. The next night I dreamed that Lea was kidnapped and for 7 years we searched for her until the sheriff's department found her discarded body. So after 5 nights of no sleep I took a nap today only to wake up in a delusional state because Cyrus had been stabbed by a homeless man when he was giving him some dinner in Eugene. I don't know if a sleeping pill would get me through these long nights, but I am scared to close my eyes. My subconscious is playing evil tricks on my mind. I do't know how to get rid of it. Tonight might be Giles for he is the only one that has escaped my torment. SOS

No comments: