Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Graduation Day


Cyrus May 2013

I know I am slow on this post but this is my Cyrus. He just graduated with honors from Nyssa High School. He is headed to the University of Wyoming in August to major in Petroleum Engineering.

Receiving his diploma!
Cyrus & his car!
 He is certainly on my hero list. He has lived through this trial and has come out on top. He took 16 credit hours of college classes this year including math 111,112,113 and Calculus, Physics, College Writing and still held his grade point average at a 3.7. He did it with his family encouraging him along the way.

He did it when all those looking on thought he couldn't.
Graduation Party with Spencer, Brandon & Cyrus

He did it with his guardian angel urging him on and even though he will be 10 and 1/2 hours away from his mom I couldn't be more proud. I love you Cyrus!!!!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

We are so proud of you also Cyrus! You will do awesome at college! We will watch out for your Mom for you! Love you guys!