Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blogs & Helpful Hogs

Well I know it has been almost forever since I have been on here. I have so many people in my life always putting in their two cents telling me what I should and shouldn't do, worried about what I write on this blog, worried mostly about themselves or what they represent. But today I am taking my life and blog back. I am stronger than they think I am. Why they think they can make decisions for me, boggles my mind. No one has lived this life of mine. No one knows what it feels to be responsible for the deaths of your children, not once but twice. No one that is telling me what to do has any idea what losing two children is like. NO ONE and I am tired of taking advice from un-knowledgeable, un-helpful fools. This blog is my way of working through my feelings. So if you don't like it, don't read it and please keep your so called caring advice in your craw cuz I aint listening anymore!!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

You've got some killer photo instincts. Love it! Ha ha ha.