Thursday, July 19, 2012

Our Life for now

Cyrus came through with flying colors. He is home and doing well. He is in some pain but can walk on his legs. He is beyond tough and brave.

The house is going up fast and I mean fast. The roof might be going on today. WOW. We walk out every night after the workers leave to see what was done and it is so exciting. My front windows in the great room and my room are so cool and the view is something money can't buy.

True started football and has been a big help with the steers this year. Maya is loving YW. Giles wants friends over everyday and Lea is wild as ever. She will be getting baptized in September because of the fact fair and the august baptism bumped up against each other.

Harlen is busy farming and I have held it together for a while now, but who knows I hear there is rain on the horizon today. I just miss my boy everyday and every moment. The guilt is slowing except when surgeries happen because of the accident, or papers come in the mail, or just sometimes when I drive the road I am forced to drive so many times a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything went well for Cy. I am excited about your home addition and would love to have a tour sometime when it's convenient. Things like that always seem to take up a lot of time but in the end are usually worth it. And...I know you've heard it a million times, but try to be gentle on yourself when memories come to mind.