Tuesday, July 17, 2012

As we speak

Right now I am sitting at the hospital waiting for Cyrus to finish his surgery. Harlen had a meeting and I am a basketcase. He was suppose to be out 30 minutes a go. I know it is just his legs and it is just hardware but I hate having my kids under someone else's care. I hate questions over an accident I feel so responsible for. I hate more pain handed out to my innocent kids all because of my inadequacies. I hate hospitals and I love my kids more than life itself. All of these things add up to a very high anxiety rate for me. Please send a blessing our way.

2 comments:

nargyle said...

Sending a prayer your way. I hope everything goes great.

Anonymous said...

You should've called me to go and sit with you so you didn't have to be there by yourself! I would've been happy to try and keep your mind off of all of it. I hope all went well for him and know that he will be up and around in no time
We'll keep you (all of you) in our prayers!