Thursday, November 17, 2011

Revelation, Inspiration, Perspiration?


I wonder about these three words so often. Kid gloves on some, a hatchet on others. Poor poor soul or damned? A duck is a duck unless it is a duck disguised as a weasel. I wish I could live with rose colored glasses creating a world of beautiful tints but I have never seen this world as anything than what it is. I wish I could say the same for those around me that occupy this Earth.
All in all this new experience has made me realize that I no longer want to wear the posture of victim hood. I am me and I am created by everything that has happened in my life, everything that has happened to those I love throughout the past until now. I react only to what I know. I will stand for what is right. I will always try and protect those that need protection, especially the ones who cannot protect themselves. It is hard for me to stand back and watch an injustice being perpetrated. So if you ask you will get what I think

No comments: