Monday, November 28, 2011

The Dreary Days of December


I know it's not December yet but November just didn't sound as good. I am struggling through the holidays. I have a wheelchair back in my house. I can't really explain the emotions that that simple piece of equipment conjures up in my soul. It takes me back to the dark days after the accident and the first holidays without Loughlin and I am having a hard time breaking free. I really don't want to leave my girl home in a wheelchair. I am so jumpy and anxious that something else is going to happen. I hated the hospital. I struggled for oxygen the entire time we were there. Maya's Dr.'s office is there also and I just got home from there again. I am such a wreck. I cry or get angry at anything. I wish I could say I can't wait for Hawaii but that really isn't the case. I can wait..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sending me love, hugs and tears for your pain x