Saturday, September 3, 2011

The wave has subsided

It seems as though I have made it through one of the worst waves of grief and anger, that I have experienced. I am glad it is slowly ending. I feel so much better. I am finding some hope once again. I am so grateful for a loving husband who helps me through this unbelievable pain.

Cyrus is playing football for the first time since the accident. It is hard for a over caring mom to watch, but I am so proud of him. It is painful for him but he is so brave in the way he is facing this challenge. He wants to play again.

True is playing to and is as mean as ever. Maya started early morning volleyball. 6am in the morning, makes me appreciate my mom so much that took me to swim team for 6 years at 5 am.

But most important in our lives is the HOPE and the LOVE I can feel again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

warm and fuzzies to you xo

Bridget said...

Yay!