Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Loughlin's Birthday is Sunday

We are trying to decide what to do to celebrate Loughlin's 18th birthday. We thought about BYU-Utah football game but thought about it much too late. the only tickets left are expensive and pretty close to the clouds. So now we are thinking about heading to the lake. We haven't been all year. I would really love to get out of this place though, if just for the two days. True has his first game today in football and Maya her first volleyball game both in Notus. Cy plays again on Friday. I really love the fall sports. I hope they fair better than my college and NFL teams did this last week. I love watching my kids compete, win or lose. I love them all so much.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday to Lough! I hope you decide on something fun. I wish I had a vacation house to offer you. But I don't. And the only exciting thing going on at my house is a CPS investigation...so I don't even think you'd want to come here. Maybe include a picnic at the cemetery in the plans?

Thank you for your comments and support. I appreciate it. I think it's time for the CPS veil of secrecy to be over. They have way too much money to rip apart families. The system is messed up when more kids die in state care than with their parents and more kids are abused in state care than with their parents. What are they "saving" our kids from?