Monday, September 10, 2018

I am back

I am off the pink pill for 10 days now.  I have anxiety, but not anymore than I did on the pill. The fog is almost completely gone. I am looking through washed windows, not my windows in my house but in my soul. My house is a wreck. I keep putting off my much needed paperwork, thank you cards, tax questions. bills, but Loughlin's birthday keeps my mind occupied. What if no one shows but my family who has too, or maybe someone shows up because I put it on his page, which I shouldn't have. I am weaning myself off social media a little at a time. It isn't social and it just pisses me off. No one is that happy. No one is that pathetic. No one is that depressed unless they take a gun and stick it in their mouth. BOOM. It is fake. I will miss the politics. I might miss my extended family, but they are extended for a purpose. Right????  Lea is neck deep in volleyball and she is awesome. Maya leaves for college in 10 days, UGH it will be so hard without her. Giles only thinks about hopping up his already fast car giving his mom heart palpitations. Cyrus is still working on the farm getting his substitute teaching license together. McKayla is working at a health clinic in Ontario. True only thinks about hunting and his girlfriend Katlyn. He didn't show up for Sunday dinner today. You can lead a horse to water.......blah blah blah blah blah  Life is better than it was because I no longer shake like I have Parkinson's. My hair is falling out in droves, but hair is just another thing you have to mess with. Funny am I better?

No comments: