Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Life or what is left of it.........


I figure I am half way through life, which is somewhat unfortunate, not because I have so much I still want to do, or that my life so far has been so wonderful that I am sorry time is getting shorter. It really has to do with the level exhaustion that I feel every day. It doesn't matter how much sleep I get or don't get, if I am sick for 5 weeks or at the height of health, I am fatigued. I breath in. I breath in. I somewhat breath out. I breath in again. I watch the world go by. I feel it spin, could be my head, yes it is my head, but it makes me feel less crazy to believe I can feel the world spin. Now that is crazy.......................................................................................................................................................

Speaking of crazy, I went to church for the first time in 6 weeks. Either I am further removed or the parishioners are somewhat more hypocritical, insane, self-righteous, gullible, vain...that was a word used often on Sunday. Vain, coming from the parking lot that resembles Edmark Chevrolet. My 1993 Cadillac is running again. I think I will clean it up and start driving it. I wonder how many bodies I can fit in the trunk? I love the looks I get, kind of like the looks I got when my dad took me to school in his '54 Cattle truck, or maybe the looks I got in Springville in 1988 when I would actually go out in my condition, add the Budweiser high tops I bought off the clearance rack at Mervyns, and the feces colored Subaru hatchback, singing Madonna's "Material Girl". 

Can you see I'm crazy............

The picture: I liked it, plus how can you go wrong with Johnny Depp.

No comments: