Monday, December 2, 2013

Signs that the gloomy days of the holidays are in full throttle



1) A shower or bath is completely too much work. How many different hats do I own so I don't have to do my hair. How many days can you go before you really smell, I mean really....
2) Black Friday, what a joke, Cyber Monday seems like it could stress the senses.
3) Christmas lights and Christmas songs bring on this feeling like an unreachable itch, a burning lump in my chest. Turn them off, Turn them off!
4) What is the latest date you can put out the worn out Christmas Decorations?
5) A Christmas Poem about how happy our family is, bahahah.
6) A Family Picture, except there will never be a family picture again.
7) Sweats aren't nearly comfortable enough. I need to wear my cuddle duds underneath those ugly gray sweats and the bigger the sweatshirt the better, even if it has BYU printed on it. OUCH!
9) Flip flops are still part of the wardrobe, even if it snows.
10) When sleep used to come easy now I lay in bed and worry about everything from my kids to the nasty smell in the fridge. A diet of coffee and Rockstars is back on the menu, oh and don't forget the advil and anti-depressants.


No comments: