Monday, May 13, 2013

Thank you for seeing my pain

I just want to thank you for seeing my pain yesterday but it wasn't because of Loughlin. I actually had a wonderful morning, breakfast with the family all made by them, great presents and cards and especially one that Giles picked out that played Loughlin's favorite song since Mrs. Johnston played it for him in 1st grade, I think he might have had some heavenly help in choosing it. But it wasn't that that tears at my heart these days. It is something that I can do little to change and yet the problem is on my mind constantly. I want to fix it but it really isn't up to me and it seems the ones that could, have no interest in trying to help. I wish just one would look and see but everyone it seems is so caught up in their own little world that that is as far as their vision will reach. I keep praying and hoping because that is all I have.........

No comments: