Monday, December 26, 2011

Window of opportunity

When I get more time I will post about my incredible vacation to Hawaii. It was all I could hope for and more. I saw scenery that only you see in pictures. It was relaxing and it was also very hard to come home. I missed my kids terribly and all I could think about is taking them back one day. I want to move there. If I could figure a way for our family to make it, I would be there tomorrow. Mahalo.

I am sorry that I live where I live. I want to go somewhere and make a fresh start. I want a new start with a religion. I want to find something that helps me feel peace. I don't like where I am at. I have tried for a while but that window of opportunity is gone. I am starting a new trail, a new venture in to finding a peace.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I've been blog stalking you for awhile now, and I've thought I should comment, but I've always held back. I wish there was something I could say to help ease your pain, to help you find peace. I'm glad you had a good time in Hawaii, I'm sorry you are down so much......See? I have nothing to offer you but my sorries..... I guess just know that someone is concerned and worried about you, and cares about you. Don't know if that helps, but I hope so. Take care.