Monday, October 24, 2011

Darkness Looms


The 3 year mark is drawing near and my heart is sinking like a poorly thrown skipping stone. Harlen told me that days are just days. I wish I could say the same. My days are not the same, some are not worth noting and others shake my existence. I have a feeling Thursday will be one of those days.

My Aunt Norma died last week. Well she was my Great Aunt and she was just that, Great. I loved my Grandma's sisters, each one of them. They all had a special place in my heart and there is but one left. I am sad. I would have rather spent the day with one of them, than spent it with my favorite movie star. Each moment spent in conversation with these great women was a treasure chest for my heart. They lived through such trials and each and everyone of them was a heroine in my mind. I wish I could visit the other side for so many reasons.

Tonight hopefully a little bit of restful sleep, tomorrow acupuncture again. It seems to be helping. Who knows though?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the photo you have chosen for the post hugs xo