Saturday, December 7, 2019

It's Not You It's Me

I haven't been on the blog for a while. When last I wrote our future looked bright, but life never is that easy. St, Luke's broke up with us. Well they kicked us off their transplant team. They said we would be better served at the Huntsman Center in Salt Lake City, but I really think it had to do with our crappy health share plan. So we got a new insurance starting January 1, 2020, because Huntsman wouldn't take us with the health share plan either. So limbo is our life. Harlen is trying to keep his spirits up. He gets double transfusions weekly. His red blood cell count goes down and his white cells go up. It's a roller coaster and there is no way off for the time being.

We took Loughlin;s name through the temple last week. It was special with a lot of friends celebrating the moment with us. I think the medicine I am on is making me hard and without emotion, but rather that than where I have been.

Christmas is close and I am not ready, but I am never ready. Procrastination is my middle name.

No comments: