Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Depression is a killer dsease




Having depression and PTSD is terminal yet no one knows, It isn't contagious although people think it is. It is for the most part  a death sentence , Now we can add mania and bipolar to the mix.

I had another migraine yesterday and another shot. I am going to go broke with the cost. I am a bit stoned still today so bear with me.

Parent Teacher conference was last Friday, What a joy. Lots of people, Lots of kids, Teachers that have no passion for their work. A choir teacher that is so horrendous that the select choir has gone from 40 to 15. How sad. She gave Maya a D-. WTF she shows up everyday, sings what else is needed. She looked and what do you know she had calculated things wrong. Surprise,surprise, surprise. The kids received chromebooks at the first of the year. They make the teachers lazy. I hate school. I always have even when it was me.

No comments: