Tuesday, August 29, 2017

We all know how much I love hospitals , especially at 2am with my son in emergency surgery.

Sunday at about 9 pm True came home from bow hunting with a horrible pain in his stomach. He was up in Jordan Valley about 1 1/2 hrs from our house. He sent me to town for antacids, Pepto, etc. But while I was gone the pain got worse. I met Harlen in town and we took True to the Emergency room. After blood tests, urine tests and a CT Scan we found out he had appendicitis. He was admitted and thank God my favorite Dr. was on call. So Dr. Tes took True's appendix out at 2am.. I was a basket case for about the entire time we were there. I wouldn't make it through losing another baby.

The good news is True's surgery was successful. He is home and doing well. I am still overly stressed and exhausted. We were up for 36 hrs straight. We are also involved in a family member's separation and divorce that is not fun. I need a big vacation, A fun vacation.

I booked one. The whole family is going to Englewood California for Eric Clapton in concert, which was 3rd on my bucket list. We are going to Universal Studios, then to SanDiego Zoo and Sea World. Now that is a vacation.

No comments: