Thursday, January 16, 2014

Powerful Thoughts

It seems the court case, the coldness of a loved one and an overload of things that need to be done is starting to take a toll on my conscience. I try to keep the darkness out but inch by inch it is taken hold of my mind. In passing I use to think of what life would be like without me in it for my family and friends but these thoughts were fleeting. It seems now I have a much harder time getting them out of my mind. I look at my girls and know they need me, that they would be lost without me. I am their world. They are keeping me here.  There are others that would be better without me here, maybe not True and Giles and certainly not Cyrus but maybe they would. I am tired. I am tired of fighting. I can't breath anymore. I need to sleep for hours, days ,years........I want to feel normal again. Is it possible?

No comments: