Friday, October 5, 2012

Miss Maya Broke her Arm

What a bummer. Maya tripped over a bucket feeding the pigs last Friday and broke her arm but her terrible mom waited 4 days to take her to the doctor. She is a lot tougher than I ever knew. We don't have a cast on yet because it is still to swollen. Good news at least for me not making me feel to guilty they kept her in the same brace I bought her and told me that is all they would have done, well they wanted iced a little more. On the upside I am glad it isn't any worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man! Tell her I'm sorry! And don't feel too bad about not taking her in. When McCall was little and playing soccer, she kept complaining that her leg hurt (for like two weeks) and I kept dismissing her. Finally, Valene took her to get it x-rayed while I was at another appointment and she showed up on crutches with a stress fracture! I didn't get "Mother of the Year" that year and all she had to say, "Was I told you it hurt, Mom!" Gotta love it! Give Miss Maya a hug for me!