Saturday, September 8, 2012

RE-Read and Miracles

I went back in my blog and read for a few minutes. One thing is certain, the same feelings and the anger and the sorrow swirl round and round and really it doesn't seem to get any better, any easier. I feel sort of depressed over it all. It makes me worried. How long can I keep going like this without some sort of reprieve?

I ended up at the hospital yesterday where they took my kids after the accident. I have only been there once since that week. It was like walking on the moon with no oxygen. I couldn't breath there but I stayed and I finally got to visit my friend yesterday who has a TBI. She looked wonderful to my eyes and my heart. I am so happy her and her family got their miracle. I am jealous but hell what are you going to do. I need to get used to the idea that I have no control and it is what it is. But for Kellie's family, I love you guys. You have been such an important part of True's life, my life, our life. We love you and hope the recovery keeps moving a long the way it should, the way you need.

No comments: